Thursday, April 24, 2008

On our way

If we want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent out.
To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it.

Mother Teresa

Today while reading the comments of the past days and I suddenly felt tears in my eyes. I realized that since I started my blog there have been quite a few changes in my life. I feel how I came closer to myself by sharing my thoughts with you. These daily posts are a moment for me to reflect on my own daily life.

While preparing a post I place things in a new perspective. Like looking at it from a different angle. Sometimes it is very confronting and sometimes it gives me a new insight, but it is always very constructive to me. Today when I read the comments I noticed how we are all on the same road, although we are coming from different directions. I recognize so much in the comments and feel such a connection when I read them. It gives me a warm feeling inside. I am on my way, learning step by step, doing my best. To read that others have similar experiences and are working on themselves too is so encouraging. Yes, we are on our way, walking in our own speed, sharing our thoughts and insights.... So let us continue our journey my dear friends, while supporting each other by sharing the road :)


To understand the heart and mind of a person,
look not at what he has already achieved,
but at what he aspires to do.

Kahlil Gibran

3 comments:

vk said...

Yes Sas we are all "on our way"....but I am happy that you are along with me on this journey... feeling.. connecting...
I loved your quotes and this heartfelt post. Thanks for the warmth and sharing.
have a nice day :))
Vani

Sas said...

Lovely words dear Vani, thank you for sharing them with me :)

with love,Sas


Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.

Mother Teresa

Peggy said...

Hi Sas, very heartfelt post my sister.