Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Warmth and light

For today's post I want to thank everyone who has sent me light points through their lovely comments and feedback on my blog over the past months. And for the warm comments on yesterday's post. Big hugs for all of you :))
Since I started this blog a few months ago there were a few changes in my life. Making a post and sharing my ideas with you became one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. At the same time I rediscovered my love for daily life photography. Making a daily post just about interior related subjects turned out to be difficult as I want to share so much more; my love for poetry, art and nature. As well as all the things from the heart that keep amazing me.
Therefore I have decided to change the name of my blog from "Interior Inspiration" into "Daily inspiration". I don't think there will change much, but to me it feels like a whole new world of things to share with you just opened :)) It feels good to drop the frame I was working in. And I do hope you will feel free to let me know after a few posts how you feel about the changes :))Yesterday night while I was thinking about the changes I looked at this lamp. It had the wrong kind of light bulb in it and the light was shining towards the lamp instead of towards the room. It suddenly felt like an old reflection of me. I have been like that for quite a while during my life. I was keeping the light and warmth inside anxious to be turned down or to be different from other people.

It made me happy to realize that those times were over and that I am now able to share warmth with other people and to let my own light shine over my thoughts and feelings. Being able to share the beauty of the daily life with you by writing this blog is therefore very rewarding to me :))

So far this post for today, I will try to get some sleep before making the three hour travel home by train. I hope you liked it and that we are able to share much more in the future. For today I wish you lots of light and take care :))

8 comments:

vk said...

Lovely, Sas. Very heart warming post..I am so glad you started this blog.
So true, we are all so afraid of change ...some very beautiful thoughts out there ...Your new blog name is already growing on me.
Have a safe journey home. Keep spreading light and warmth.
Vani

rkramadh said...

Dear Sas, definitely felt the warmth of that light and your deep, heartfelt thoughts! Looking foward to the new blog even though I LOVE your curent one! You are on a creative journey as well as a spiritual journey it seems and I am on board with you for both rides! Take me along and keep inspiring me both creatively and spiritually :)

Elisa Day said...

Looking forward to read your posts. I just love your blog, I visit it every morning. I get so inspired by your photos and thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Wat een prachtige post, liefje, ik verheug me op de volgende!
Ik hou zo veel van jou.
Dikke zoenen,
je Toekeltje

Anonymous said...

take good care of yourself....i am so glad I found your blog!

trupti

Sas said...

Dear Vani, Rupa, Elisa, Toek and Trupti,

Thank you all for your lovely support. I must admit that I was quite insecure to make the changes!

It feels good reading these warm comments and it makes me happy to have met you all (including my wonderful love Toek) :)))))))

Thank you so much and big kisses to all of you XXXXXXXX!

Take care,

Sas

Peggy said...

Sas, I adore these photos! Very sensual.

Sas said...

Thank you Peggy, I have the exact same feeling about them because of their warm glow :))