Saturday, April 5, 2008

Glass room

Each day I live in a glass room
unless I break it with the thrusting of my senses
and pass through the splintered walls
to the great landscape.

Mervyn Peake

I really don't like changes and when I have the choice I will stretch things as long as possible hihi. But yesterday I read this quote and I decided to step out of my glass room, and do the things I have been delaying for a long time. And now it feels so good pfffff :)

What a lovely way to start the weekend. Strange don't you think, now that I have handled it and put it through, it doesn't feel that big anymore. I even wonder what took me so long hihi ;)

I wish you all a nice weekend,
enjoy it and take care :))

2 comments:

vk said...

Hello Sas,
Simple..yet awesome post. That quote is marvelous, and so true. I too am inspired to stop thinking too much about something and moving my butt and getting over with it :)...Thanks for the boost.
Extremely beautiful photos. Would love to know how you took it and what it is :)) ? And, when can we see these on flickr?
You have a lovely weekend too..
Vani

Sas said...

Dear Vani,

Thank you for the lovely feedback :))

I just came home this afternoon after a very busy week. But I wanted to share this quote and my thoughts anyway.

These pictures were taken about two months ago and they were the first after a long period of me not being creative at all. I took them from glasses in my kitchen sink.

I thought they matched the subject beautifully :))
(I will upload them to Flickr now)

Take care my friend and maybe I will see you tomorrow for a cup of Sunday tea hihi

big hug,

Sas