Friday, March 14, 2008

Have a lovely weekend :)

Today a tiny post just to wish you a lovely weekend and to share this flower pictures with you. These bushes grow in my garden and to my shame I must admit that I don't know their name. But they are beautiful and always the first to blossom in the spring :)
The branches look lovely with their fragile flowers on a row. Soon they will all show their little flower faces in one great sea of yellow :)Pork and I are staying with Toek in his home for a couple of days and I hope that when I return they will be waiting for me in state :)

So far this little share post, I hope you will have a lovely creative weekend with lots of yellow and warmth. Take care :))

4 comments:

vk said...

Beautiful flower. Have a lovely weekend.
Vani

Sas said...

Dear Vani :)

I wish the same to you :))

Sas

rkramadh said...

Sas, I really like the colors, definitely spring like flower. Hope you post a pic of the bush with all the yellow flowers in your garden! Happy spring...my fuschia hyacinth is trying to come up slowly from the ground :)

Sas said...

Dear Rupa, so nice to hear you like to flower.

Tomorrow I come home again and I am very curious if the bush is showing its flowers already :)

I will let you know by some pictures :))

Have a nice evening,

Sas